confused

I am sitting in a white room. on a white bed. with lighting that i can change to either blue, red, green, or a combination of the three with a remote. It’s a hotel in Barcelona.
I’m tired. i spent the day walking around being a tourist. I realize now that i hate being a tourist. i hate going to museums and taking mediocre pictures of things that have already been photographed for $50 photo books under much better lighting conditions. I like having gone though. I like having the recollection of the place. I like saying i have seen such and such painting or sculpture in person, but i don’t feel any more enriched or moved by the situation. 9/10 it all hangs out in short term memory and then fades.
I am tired and i am also suddenly faced with the reality that i don’t know what i am going home to.....(4 and a half hours later) i am going home to find a mechanic. There’s a few things that need fixing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.