supposed cool.

"What Goes Around Comes Around" is...i want to say blasting but since the volume on my touch is set to about 70%, i'll have to settle for playing into my ears. I'm walking through Parque Mexico on a brisk but sunny saturday in Mexico City. The stream of hip, sexy people, seems never-ending and i feel fucking cool. I feel fucking cool cause i'm mouthing half singing the words to Justin Timberlake's song, and images of the 1930's tinged music video dance in my head.


A girl is walking a small Chihuahua on a brisk but sunny saturday in Mexico City. The stream of hip, sexy people, goes mostly unnoticed by her. She watches a man in mid length black coat, wearing herimbone glasses, and mouthing the words to some song. She shares a giggle with her dog.

So there's the rub. I felt magnificently cool. surrounded in my own sound-tracked bubble but to everyone outside i'm just a silly man, mouthing the words to a song they can't hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.