Alienation


I feel such a profound sense of alone.
I ache to feel connected.
i long for the naiveness of my youthful infatuations.
i want so very much to believe again...in those little details.
like love.
beauty.
truth.
joy.
i miss joy.
on good days i feel happy.
but i really do miss the purity of joy.
i think i last felt it walking down the streets of boston with a beautiful woman by my side that i had convinced myself was going to fall in love with me....she didn’t.
this is her in the picture.
i love fragmented pictures.
they somehow manage to tell so much of the story while revealing so very little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.