flickr

sometimes when nothing else seems worthy of my attention i cram my short term memory full of random images from flickr. I feel like i'm cramming them full of a random slice of lives. Laughter, people spinning, mediocre pictures of buildings and dogs, gadgets, half naked girls, pain, sadness, memories.

and then i'll move on. write. listen to music, do something unrelated and all that imagery that represents the fragments of someones life just vanishes into the mist of forgotten new memories.

and tomorrow i'll submerge myself in another set and it will affect my mood for a few minutes and then pass.

It's an odd sort of meditation on life and voyeurism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.