is something wrong with me?

I stumbled across this song playing Rock Band.


and man was i into it. "jamming" to Seven by VAGIANT.


and boom. I'm singing along to the chorus but i'm alone, and the mic isn't plugged in.


cause "I----I-----I-----AYYYYY Got your back until i DIEEEEEEEEE-AYYYYYYYY"


and fuck me but i was moved by the fucking punk rocking stalkerish sentiment to this song.


moved man, fucking moved, thinking i want someone to love me that fucking much.....enough to stalk me....


enough to sing to me


"and I'------gonna protect you till i die....I won't let nobody hurt you again...i'll fuck up your next girlfriend if she breaks your heart"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.